Hello!

Welcome to my eportfolio, I’m Sam Ryan and I’m a second year student here at TRU. I decided to take history this semester because I am pursuing a career in teaching and, I thought history would be a great class to take. Being in my second year I was getting worried about deciding on a major that I would chose as a teachable subject. Little did I know after 13 weeks of class I would be falling in love with the idea of history and everything it has to offer. This class has taught me lots about what I really find interesting in school and, what I want to continue learning throughout my education.

On this portfolio there are many areas filled with everything that we learned over these 13 weeks. Like the research paper, reading logs, and some other assignments. I feel that this course really touched on the idea of “what is history and how do we do it”. Hearing this question at the beginning of the course allowed me to open up my mind and, have a deeper meaning for history. I hope you enjoy my site and are able to find your way through it!

Enjoy,

Sam Ryan